Thursday, April 24, 2014

Come out, Come out, Wherever you are!

My Sadist Daddy(Sir) came out to play a couple weeks ago.

Lately I have felt as though my Sir is a Sadist of sorts he just hasn't admitted it. I think he believes a Sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain and I on the other hand after lots of reading see a Sadist as someone who enjoys making their submissive squirm but not always in pain. hehe.

It was Sunday and lately that day has become our play day. Sir's little brother is normally out of the house for the night and Sundays are our day of rest and relaxation before the week starts so nothing big is going on. This Sunday also happens to be the last chance we are going to get before our trip to Seattle for a wedding.

It started out like most playtime does. Sir gets everything set up an I am positioned at the foot of the bed with my hands on the foot board, legs spread, back arched! My heart started to race... I HAD NOT GOTTEN ANY IMPACT FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS.. I thought I was going to explode from excitement. hehe

Sir started the warm up which I believe was more for him then me. I was really worried it was going to hurt bad since it had been so long but it turned out to be such a blissful feeling. I was then moved from standing to "ass up" position. The impact continued and at one point Sir was standing over me straddling my body and I thought I was going to pass out from the Dominance seeping from his pores. For the first time he used every implement we had on hand for impact and the transition from one to the other was smooth. It was like he was a pro all of a sudden. It was hot to say the least. Now this is where my idea of a Sadist comes to play. Then for the first time Sir "tortured" me with the wand. He let it run over my lady parts and watched my body respond and then moved it. He did that over and over again. Then he tickled my feet with it but I wasn't allowed to respond or move and he continued to go over my feet until I obeyed as such. I could see the pleasure in his eyes from repeatedly either bringing me close to pleasure and denying me OR from tickling me and not letting me laugh or move. That definitely sounds like Sadist material to me.

I was trying to tell my bestie about the night but I think I was completely lost in Sir's Dominance alone and not what he was doing to me. It was like nothing I have felt yet and I am finding it really hard to explain. It was definitely exactly what I needed and I enjoyed it so thoroughly I am not sure how I made it through.

Can't wait to have that feeling again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment