Thursday, April 3, 2014

Purple Princess

It has been a long time since this little has seen any impact play. I have been missing it oh so terribly.

The other night my Sir's brother stayed at a friends house meaning we had the whole house to ourselves. Sir decided we were gonna have some playtime.

I asked Sir if I could please get some spankings. He of course said he would think about it. I think my Sir is a sadist he just hasn't really admitted it yet. Lol.

A few minutes later he had me get into the kneel position on our big red chair. When he was ready he had me grab the back of the chair and arch my back. My heart started to race I was so excited. I haven't gotten a good long spanking in two maybe three months. I fell into the rhythm quickly and was drifting off to sleep... Literally. It felt so good and Sir did not start out slow. I woke up the next morning with beautiful purple marks. They do not hurt at all and it doesn't affect sitting and because of that Sir doesn't like using any none bruising stuff. He enjoys seeing the marks he leaves on me for days after the fact. Sadist anyone.. Hehe.

I was talking to my dear friend who might as well be my twin plus 21 years. :) I told her about my fun and she didn't understand how my marks were purple so with Sir's permission I sent a pic that only showed the marks but not everything. Hehe. Her response "and you said you didn't take sexy selfies on demand". I think I blushed. I love her! :)

So happy we are on the road back to regular activities. It seems Sir's Dom shoes are more comfortable since surgery then they were before. I pushed a button and got the look so quick I almost cried. He has never been that quick. I quickly realized I better stop messing around if I ever want to see my normal skin color on my rear again. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. You sexxy babygirl...Sirs Dom shoes more comfy...too funny. Love that!! ..purple princess you are amazing to me. Now my Sir wants me to be a purple princess..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe in you bestie. You can be a purple princess like me. :) You are amazing to me that's why I know you can do it.

      Delete