Monday, March 17, 2014

Mindblowing

The last couple weeks have been amazing despite Sir's surgery. I feel as though I have found me!!!! Since the start almost 4 short months ago I have felt that I wasn't complete as a submissive but I didn't know what else there could be. Then a post on LK's forum changed all that and brought to light the side of me I have spent so many years hiding.

It never ceases to amaze me how this lifestyle, if truly honestly in it, brings out ALL of you. There is no hiding parts and it'll show you a side of you that you never knew existed or hadn't acknowledged was there. It might not happen all at once but eventually it will happen.

Sir and I have done a lot of talking and research and sending stuff back and forth the last couple weeks. In all honesty its probably been longer then a couple weeks but I've lost track of time. Then one day Sir made a decision and its been bliss ever since. I no longer feel as though I'm forcing myself to be submissive. It's all natural and flows from me. Its as normal to me as waking up. I feel absolutely complete and absolute elated about it. Sir has changed too and our connection is so much better. Realizing this side of myself seems to have made him understand me more.We haven't even had a disagreement about D/s and whether or not one is doing something right or not and vice versa.



I am not going to lie sharing the words in the picture above scares me a little. I know I would never be judged for them and I know your opinion of me probably won't change one bit. I am still D.A.T A.S.S. (hehe).  

Not only do I now feel complete (for now. hehe) in where we are. I have also found a friend who I feel is quickly becoming my bestie (don't wanna jinx it so shhhhhh. hehe). We talk practically every day and we have so much in common. She is a little like me and just learned this side of her shortly before me. She started her journey only a month before me. Our birthday is in the same month. We are both Hello Kitty and Chaco Cat (Hello Kitty's best friend) addicts. The list could go on my friends. I am so so happy that I met this lovely lady. I will forever be grateful to LK and Mr. Fox for the wonderful community they created that allowed me to met such wonderful people just like me. 

I know my topics seem to be the same thing lately. hehe. Right now these are the things that have me waking up every morning and being the best me I can be. These are the things that make me jump for joy and these are the things I want to scream from the rooftops. Never in my life did I ever think I could be this happy this young but it has happened and I want to share it with the world! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment