Sunday, March 23, 2014

So much..

So much on my mind and going on in my life I cannot seem to find the words for anything. 

Life is busy over here. Feels like I just drive to town (23 miles away) every other day. 

33 year old woman causing drama in my house over my little brother 12 years younger then her. Oh boy was that fun to deal with. 

I just started work two days ago which adds to the to do list but we need the money so I will make it work. 

Then the house is falling apart. lol. I have a cupboard door off, my washer decided it didn't want to spin all the water out anymore unless the washer is only half full, then there are kitchen floor tiles coming up, my carpets look a hot mess and I am worried that when my landlord shows up to turn the sprinklers on he is going to be upset with the look of the place. 

Thank goodness for my friends in this lifestyle that check in on me and keep me sane. My life wouldn't be the same without you!! :)

HOWEVER all that aside (except the friends part. hehe) Sir and I were able to have SEX.. like real sex!! Which means we are getting closer to being able to go back to playtime. Its been a couple months since the last time we played. This girl is going a little nuts. 

Sir and I are still working out all the kinks (hehe) and getting back on track in our D/s. By back on track I mean implementing rules again and adjusting what needs to be adjusted since the change in dynamic from D/s to DD/bg. This time off from bedroom play helped us focus more on outside the bedroom and I am so thrilled. For a little bit I felt like it was just bedroom D/s for Sir and now I know he's all in as am I.

Hoping for a slower few days soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment