Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby Girl???

Recently a fellow subbie sister, Phoenix, answered a question on LK's forum in regards to DD/bg (DaddyDom/babygirl). When the original question was asked I never thought it could be me. I mean my dad still calls me babygirl so it seemed weird to me that my Sir would call me the same and it would be different. Not that I thought DD/bg was incest play or whatever. I just couldn't see how I could differentiate. Then Phoenix swooped in with her beautiful response and truly opened my eyes and made me see, not only DD/bg differently but also myself.


I skipped being a kid altogether. My mom was sick and my dad was always deployed and I am the oldest child. So I took care of my sisters and that was that. Didn't really think much of it. Then I was 18 years old and on my own. I still enjoyed the Disney channel, Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell, polishing my nails in fun colors. At the age of 19 and moving in with my grandparents my bed sheet set was Tinkerbell. None of this seemed weird to me. It's still not weird to me but Phoenix's comments made me look at it all differently. When I met my husband my now Sir I still enjoyed all of that but he called it silly and didn't understand. So over time I stopped watching them and stopped enjoying the me things. Started becoming more of an "adult" or what I thought an adult was and what they did and put away the "childish" things. I do acknowledge that my interests in the above listed things don't automatically mean I am a babygirl so lets keep reading


Fast forward to November 2013 when my Sir asks me if I would be interested in being tied down and further research and communication brought us into the D/s-M lifestyle. Then fast forward to a couple weeks ago to the day I read the comments from Phoenix. I now look at things I do or how I act and realize I need to be "dealt with" differently. I don't think I am just a submissive. I think I am a babygirl too with the potential of being a masochist but that's a different post itself. I act out not because I want punishment or because I am just having an off day. I do it because I don't feel Sir is paying any attention to me. I end up getting myself in trouble of course but that was not the original intent. Phoenix said she has more rules then her subbie friends. I don't have many rules at the moment but I want a lot of rules. My life is made so much easier and more enjoyable when Sir just tells me what to do. Tells me what he expects from. When he controls every part of my life. My eating habits, exercise, bedtime, tv time, phone time, cleaning schedule, to do list, grocery list, shopping list, my purchases, etc. I explain to Sir that I don't want to think for myself. When I think for myself I get stressed an overwhelmed and eventually start to spiral a lot more frequently then I think most subbies. When he tells me what to do when to do it and I know what is expected of me every minute of every day I feel free. I could be completely wrong or simply misunderstanding about what a babygirl is however when I think about being a babygirl that puzzle piece just fits for me. I am still having a hard time explaining it in words so bare with me. :)

I am still reading up on the whole idea of course and Sir and I are trying to figure out how to add it in with everything. I am really excited about it all. The whole adventure is teaching me so much about myself I didn't know. I don't know how I lived my life up to this point without it all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment