Thursday, March 6, 2014

Subbies

I have met so many wonderful people in the last few months since we started this lifestyle and I am forever honored to call them all my friends. Without each and everyone one of them I wouldn't be where I am today. Just having them there to laugh with changes my day in an instant.

Two of these lovely subbie sisters have become very dear to my heart. :) 

One is a subbie sub and one is a subbie little and I cherish them both dearly! :) 

It means so much to me that they get so excited to talk with me. I have never felt so loved in my life. Didn't grow up with a lot of friends. lol. 

I have to give a shout out to LK and Mr. Fox. If it wasn't for this lovely couple creating the wonderful community they did I would have never met either of these lovely subbie sister. So thank you very much for all you do for the D/s community! You are both a truly amazing couple and I am so glad I know you and can call you friends.

Maybe someday I will divulge their names. :) For now I hope these subbies now how much they mean to me! :)

Have a subtastic day subbies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment