Sunday, February 23, 2014

2014 (01/03/2014)



I've been thinking lately about this new year. I want so much out of 2014 that I'm trying to prioritize everything. My biggest goal this year is my submission. I want it to be my second nature and not a conscious decision I make every day. I want to melt and practically fall to my knees when my Sir touches me because kneeling before him is the greatest form of submission I can give him. I want the d/s life 24/7. We are working towards that yet I am still yearning for more. I look forward to when my Sir steps more into his Dom shoes and wears them comfortable. I want Sir to push me until I break and then push me some more. I wanna see how many times Sir can break me before I can't stand or even hold my body up. I want to accomplish a squirting 'O'. I want to experience subspace that forces Sir to stop until I can respond. I want to orgasm when Sir tells me to and not struggle with having an orgasm. 2014 is such a big year for us and I am trying hard to enjoy it one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment