Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Beginning

This is a start to a new adventure!!! 


Today I started my first blog and hopefully I can keep up with it. Might have to talk to Sir about making it a ritual or a rule or apart of my schedule. Something so I keep up on it and don't let my thoughts get so jumbled again. 


I am excited and scared for this new journey. Writing down my thoughts on paper is one thing. I am the only one who will see them besides Sir. Now I am putting them out in the open for others to find and that in itself is a little scary for me. However I am excited because I want to share my journey with others. I want to rejoice in the accomplishments, encourage during the tough times and jump for joy just because we can!! :)


So stick around and see how crazy I really am! ;D




1 comment:

  1. Sotto I wish you good luck lady! Just remember this is your blog don't worry about what other think about your writing, it doesn't matter. Just write what you feel and it will be honest and from the heart and that is all that matters.
    Good luck and I can't wait to read it.
    Lts♥

    ReplyDelete