Sunday, February 23, 2014

Spank Me Again, Please!!!!! (12/26/2013)

 It's Christmas Eve.


 I have said goodnight to the family that is sleeping in our living room and headed to our room to get ready for bed. I pull out my black nightgown and get undressed. No bras allowed according to Sir. I do my best to remember this. A few short minutes later Sir climbs into bed. He looks at me and says he wants to spank me tonight. I feel my blood rise and my panties soak. Sir tells me to grab the leather flail, my blindfold and meet him in the bathroom. He starts some music. We have to muffle the sound as much as possible. Those vanilla ears in our living room would never understand how Sir's dominance makes my panties wet. In our bathroom there's a step to get into the large tub. Sir tells me to kneel on the step, put my blindfold on and put my hands on the edge of the tub. I follow my orders and arch my back. As he brushes the leather strips across my skin he tells me I will count each hit and thank him. "Yes Sir" I respond. I'm a little nervous. The anticipation of the first hit always makes me nervous. Sir continues to caress my body as I take deep breathes. With every exhale I give him my submission. My body relaxes and I prepare myself for Sir to have his way with me. *smack* "one thank you Sir".  He caresses my voluptuous ass between each hit. *smack* "two Sir thank you". The hits feel so good I can't wait for the next one. The hits and the counting continue. Somewhere around 30 hits I start having a hard time remembering what number I'm on. My body is getting heavy and my arms are shaking but I don't want it to be over. Sir has come in front of me and put his delicious cock in my mouth. I suck his cock to the best of my ability in this state. I love pleasing my Sir with his cock in my mouth. He smacks my ass as I suck his cock. I forget to count and Sir hits my ass hard and tells me I need to still count. I say "sorry Sir" and count. Sir tells me to take a few deep breathes. He says he's going to put his cock in my mouth as far as he can and I will hold it as long as I can. I say "yes Sir" and take a few deep breathes. Sir slides his cock in my mouth and I hold still. After a few seconds I withdraw gasping for air. Gasping for air has never felt so erotic. Sir returns to stand behind me and continue the hits. The events are becoming a blur. I feel as though I might be reaching subspace but I'm not sure. I continue to count each hit but I don't really feel there. Around hit 44 or so Sir asks me how many more I think I deserve. "20 Sir" I respond quickly. Sir tells me how pleased he is with my response this time versus last time. "Thank you Sir" I say. *smack*... *smack**smack*.. The hits continued. Sir tells me to touch myself. I do as I am told and start touching my clit. I am barely holding on. I am practically laying in the tub but it feels so good I don't want Sir to think I can't handle anymore. So I pull myself back up and continue counting as well as playing with my clit. Sir comes in front of me again. I get to taste his delicious cock while he counts to give me my hits. I hold my breathe again he pushes deeper into my mouth. I withdraw and gasp for air. "Good Girl" Sir tells me. I love pleasing him. My body is even heavier but I push on. Sir returns to his spot behind me and tells me that I will cum by the time he is done. "Yes Sir" I respond. I do my best to obey. My pussy is so dry from all the activities the last few days and my body is so not my own right now. It was hard to concentrate. Twice Sir pulled me to him by my throat and I just felt myself melt into him. I didn't even care that it was hard to swallow while he had my throat. I ask Sir if I can have our we vibe to help with my orgasm. He hands it to me and it feels amazing and is definitely making a difference. I continue to count and caress my clit. We are closing in on the final number and I do not want to displease Sir. I forget the number I am on. Sir asks me and I make three wrong guesses. I get three extra hits because of it. Sir tells me not to forget again. I say "yes Sir". *smack* *smack* *smack* the hits continue. Finally second to last hit I beg Sir to let me release. He withholds for a little and finally gives me the ok. I orgasm and about collapse. Sir isn't done. I receive approximately 7 more hits before Sir tells me I am done. I slowly start standing up. Sir grabs me to make sure I don't fall. I walk slowly to bed and collapse. "Merry Christmas Sir. Best Christmas gift EVER!" I say. Sir climbs in next to me and we talk as I drift off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment