Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bath Time (12/30/2013)

Sir had just arrived home from work. He was sore and tired and in need of some pampering. He told me that tonight I was going to rub his feet and then draw him a bath.  I responded with the correct response of "Yes Sir".   Sir took a few moment to grab us a drink and have a cigarette. When he came inside he sat in his chair and I kneeled at his feet. We talked while I rub his sore feet. After I was done Sir had me kneel at his side and put my head in his lap as we continued our conversation. I have grown to love this time. It calms me and keeps me centered. It reminds me of who I am and what we do and it makes me feel cherished. After we were done Sir requested my presence during a cigarette and we went outside. When we were done he told me to grab our drinks and go start his bath. I did so accordingly and started the water. After Sir found the right temperature for his bath I added baking soda, sea salt and lavender vanilla oil in hopes that this would relax Sir and help his sore muscles. Once Sir was in the bath I kneeled by his side and listened while he talked and responded accordingly. Sir had me wash his body and hair while we talked about me going back to school for hair. A little fitting if I do say so myself. lol. When Sir was done in the bath I stood and grabbed his towel waiting to dry him off. I dried half of his body until I was kneeling in front of him. Sir grab my head and put his cock in my mouth. His cock is so delicious. As he erection got larger I continued to move back and forth on him. Showing all my love and appreciation for Sir. He grabbed my hair and began to move himself in and out of my mouth. Oh how I love when Sir fucks my face. It is my favorite sub feeling. Sir pulled himself from my mouth and walked behind me. He had me stand to my feet, put one foot on the step and the other over to the right a little. Sir said he was admiring his toy. He said I was his favorite toy. Oh how I love to be Sir's favorite toy. My reward was coming and I didn't even know it yet. *smack* the hits began and I made sure to count and thank Sir for everyone. They were delicious fire and I wanted to be hot. Sir is truly to good to me. After awhile we switched legs and he continued with my hits. The room was getting cloudy and my eyes were getting heavy but I loved each hit I received. I am not sure but if I could label it I would say I was subspacey. Each on is so erotic and beautiful. Sir grabbed my throat, pushed me against his body and whispered into my ear that I am his. Yes Sir I am yours, always and forever! Sir then told me to kneel in front of the tub as always. He continued my hits and I did my best to remember the number and to always thank him; all the while Sir is telling me what a good girl I am and how beautiful I am. Oh how I love to please Sir!! My hits continue only this time they aren't just on my ass. Sir is venturing out and hitting my back and my sides. Oh those definitely sting a little more then my ass but they feel so delicious. I continue counting and thanking him. Sir sees my knees slipping and decides to move me. He says my knees will give out before my will does. Sir knows me so well!! Sir picks me up and directs me to the foot board of our bed. He tells me to rest my hands on the foot board and arch my back. I do as I am told. Sir puts the leather flail in my mouth to hold for him while he takes pictures of the body of HIS submissive. I have noticed recently that that is becoming one of our playtime rituals. It is nice to have a ritual we moved very naturally into. Once Sir is pleased with the images he captured he continues my hits. I have come back from what I think is subspace and the hits sting a little more then they did before but they were ever so delicious! I believe Sir gave me ten more hits and then we moved. He told me to grab and anal toy and a pussy toy. I grabbed my we vibe 3 to try in my ass and my new dildo for my pussy. He also instructed me to grab my cuffs. We have only used the cuffs once so I am excited to see where this goes. Sir tells me to get a drink because it will be awhile before I have another. Sir directs me to the edge of the bed and has me sit. He cuffs my hands but doesn't link them. He pushes me back, opens my leg and tells me he is going to give me a hickey on the inside of my thigh. Oh boy I wonder how that is going to feel!! "Yes Sir" I say.  Si begins his work on my inner thigh. The sucking feels like little pinches and I am soaking in the sensation. Once Sir is satisfied with his work he links my cuffs under my legs and then cuffs and links my ankles. My holes are now completely exposed and ever so beautiful. Sir grabs the We Vibe 3 for my ass and begins inserting it while I have the dildo on my clit to help relax. Since the We Vibe vibrates it wasn't too difficult to insert. The sensation of it in my ass is absolutely amazing. Sir then grabs the dildo from me and pushes it into my pussy. I gasp. The sensation of the vibrating dildo in my pussy and the vibrating We Vibe in my ass was breathtaking.. literally. Sir continues his torture on my pussy while I work on my breathing. The last time Sir wanted one of his orgasms I was unable to make it happen and I do not want that to happen again. Sir also knows that giving him control of my orgasms and being able to hold things in my ass are two things I want to accomplish. Sir then hands me the dildo for me to use on my clit and he starts massaging my perineum. I was having so many new sensations it was slightly overwhelming but I was enjoying them at the same time. Sir told me I couldn't cum until I asked. I love this and I hate it. I love it because I love having Sir's permission for anything and everything. I hate it because for myself I have to time it just right or I loose the orgasm. My orgasms are difficult but we are working on them. So I run the risk of asking too earlier or too late depending on what his response is. My only option at this point is to relax and focus. I feel the climax and ask Sir if I can cum. He asks if I think I can and I respond with maybe. He tells me not to ask again unless I am sure I can come. "Yes Sir" I say. Back to work I go. Now the cllimax is stronger and I am sure I could give Sir his orgasm but I wait. I want to be sure and not disappoint Sir. The feeling is getting stronger but I hold on for just a little longer. I am half torturing myself and its beautiful! I then feel as though I am going to orgasm before asking if I don't ask right now. So I ask praying Sir says yes so that I do not loose this climax. The amazing Sir that he is says yes immediately and I do not have to wait. The orgasm begins. I was slightly disappointed because after getting permission what I felt after wasn't as strong but I held on and Sir kept working my perineum which was definitely helping. Then it happened. I gave Sir his 'O' as requested and my body quivered and twitched in pleasure. I am not sure if I was in subspace before but I was sure of it now. My body was heavy and I could barely keep my eyes open. I am not sure why Sir asked all night if I wanted to stop. It seemed like a weird question since I don't think I have a choice unless I call 'red' but alas Sir asked me if I was done and I responded with "is there a wrong answer". Sir said there's an answer. So I told him I could be done. In all honesty I was torn. I wanted the assault on my body to continue I wanted to be pushed to edge over and over again. I wanted to see how much I could take. I also knew that it was probably later then I thought and my children would be up in just a few short hours. Sir decided we would stop and started aftercare and put me to bed. I waited for Sir to climb into bed and I drifted off into a gloriously pain driven sleep!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment