Sunday, February 23, 2014

Content (12/22/2013)



It's been 1 month 3 days since Sir and I started on this D/S journey. Let me just say.... I'M LOVING IT!!!! It was bumpy at the beginning. Some things were weird to say or do but we have been slowly working toward what works for us. I have also been trying to take more initiative with myself and the things I know Sir would like me to do without being told or forced. This lifestyle has also freed me of the things that were always stressing me out and keeping me down. I have become so content with my life and I find myself with a little hop in my step. In this short month I feel so different. 

At the beginning calling  my husband Sir was a little weird. I could do it during sex and texts but not any other time. Now even writing the word turns me on. Oh and let's not forget the sex. It's amazing and I'm practically begging for it and if Sir hasn't dominated me in the bedroom in awhile I start feeling sad. I have to laugh some times because I never thought any of those words would come out of my mouth. Also I have learned that I very very very very very much enjoy erotic spanking. The sting is practically blissful.  Man oh man just the thoughts of what Sir has done to me and what he could do to me is making me aroused. 

I do have to confess. Sir wanted me to suck his dick this morning and I was hesitant. I hate that I still have moments of hesitance. I know I'm practically a "newborn" at this but I expect more out of myself I guess. I did please Sir and in the end it was pleasing to me because I love the sounds he makes when I'm pleasing him. However I was upset with myself that I didn't jump the second Sir said go and I tried to wait it out and see if he would tell me later. It's ridiculous. That's not what I want my mind to think and I am thankful Sir didn't let me off the hook too easily. 


I'm excited for what the future holds and I can't wait until every part of me is "good to go" 24/7 so Sir can take me anytime and practically anywhere. I cannot wait for the next time Sir takes me as he sees fit. It's so blissful. Sir is so good to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment