Sunday, February 23, 2014

Maybe Dirty Pt. 2 (12/24/2013)



You Decide!! ;)


Tonight I have learned about squirting orgasms. It was discussed a lot on the LK website and I am definitely intrigued and very turned on. Orgasms in themselves don't happen to most women or at least that's what has been said. So a squirting orgasm.. That's possible for anyone if you practice and maybe a wand..Lol.. You're kidding. Please tell me more. ;)

Sex in and of itself is a tough topic for me. I'm not in tune with my body. I don't know how to achieve the things I want and the list goes on. So reaching a full on orgasm is something I consider an accomplishment. Hitting subspace is so important to me right now and definitely on the bucket list. As of tonight a squirting orgasm is on that list too. By reaching an orgasm and even a squirting orgasm proves to me that I have allowed myself to relax enough and enjoy an extreme pleasure. Subspace just shows me that I not only completely trust Sir but that I have completely submitted to him as well. Now hitting both of those in one night might be emotional but I may never come down from cloud nine. :) 

I seriously could watching the squirting orgasm video clip that LK posted  over and over.. It's so HOT!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment