Sunday, February 23, 2014

Reflecting (12/27/2013)

Sitting in the tub soaking all the toxins out (hopefully) and reflecting on all 2013 brought to our table. 

The year started a bit slow. Our income wasn't what we needed to survive and we had just moved but we got through it. 

Then the summer hours at the restaurant took a toll but once again we got through. 

Sir and I are good at that getting through stuff. However getting through it has been taking a serious toll. 

Sir and I are hardly intimate, we fought over silly stuff, we felt alone and unwanted. It was getting sad and hard to find a reason to be married. 

Then one sunny day Sir sent me a message. A message that would change our lives forever. 

A message I will cherish forever. Sir asked me if I would be interested in being tied down during sex. 

That opened the door to a D/s lifestyle we didn't know we wanted. 

We are a little over a month into it and it's changed our connection completely. 

I am more honest with Sir. I am becoming more of the women I have wanted to be but never knew how. 

It fills me with so much joy to please Sir even if at first I am hesitant. 

I am still learning to clear out the vanilla thoughts. 

I don't know why it took so long to get here but I am glad we are here.

 I am so excited for what the future holds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment