Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sadly Mistaken (12/25/2013)



Sir and I just got home from spending the night at his dads. I was hoping he would want to play while we didn't have guests and the kids were sleeping. We sat in silence and he started re-watching the squirting orgasm video clip. I watched his groin area as it grew.

Sir was getting horny from the video and I was getting excited! :) 

I asked him if we were going to waste a nap time. He quickly responded no and off to the room we went. Sir told me to get naked and I did just that as he climbed into bed and laid down. Sir wanted me on top. I quickly climbed onto the bed and straddled Sir. Naturally my pussy started grinding against his full cock. I was so wet already just thinking about it that Sir penetrated right into my pussy. It felt so good. I then made the mistake of saying "so this is just going to be vanilla today?". Sir was confused and I think I regretted the words because what followed turned out to be far from vanilla. He asked me if it was vanilla because I was on top. I responded no Sir I was meaning he couldn't hold me down or spank me from the bottom. Sir quickly proved me wrong in the events that followed. Sir took my nipple into his mouth and began his gentle torcher then *smack* Sir gave my ass a good hit. *smack* *smack* two more hits one after the other while Sir was sucking on my other nipple. The sting along with the torcher of my nipples was a sensational feeling. Sir continues his combo of sucking/biting my nipple and smacking my ass. My breathing is heavy and I'm focusing on my pussy riding his delicious cock. Up and down it goes. Rubbing the tip of his cock on my clit. Riding his cock like a good submissive would. Working hard to please Sir. *smack* He brings me out of my concentration. Oh man I want to cum but I'm so wet I'm finding it hard. *smack* *smack* oh man Sir is taking me higher. The sting is making my pussy more wet with every hit. The torcher of riding Sir's cock, having my nipples torched and my ass smacked repeatedly continued. Sir grabbed my wrists and held me down so all I could do is move my hips. So I focused on riding his delicious cock and pleasing him.  I just melted into him and followed where he lead. I could feel the build up. "Oh yes Sir" I said as my hips moved faster on his cock. Then faster. Oh man I want Sir's hot cum inside me. Faster and faster we go. I can tell my Sir is close. He grabs my hips and makes me go faster then I can do on my own. *smack* one last good hit. Oh here it comes. Faster and faster. Sir lets out a low groan and releases himself inside as I release as well. Breathing heavy Sir looks at me and says "was that vanilla?". I quickly responded "no Sir" with what voice I could come up with. You can guarantee I probably won't be accusing Sir of being vanilla again.

No comments:

Post a Comment