Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dreams & Fantasies (01/19/2014)

I have been thinking a lot about this topic lately since we have had to take a step back for Sir's health. Some are bedroom related some are just sweet things I hope Sir does for me at a special time or anytime for that matter. I know Sir needs me to tell him things I want and when its playtime related I understand that. There are, however, other things my girlie side hopes Sir does in this adventure that I don't want to directly tell him I want them I kinda want to lay the hint before him and hope someday he takes it and puts it to work. For this reason I am thankful for this application that allows me to lay those hints and allow Sir to read them at his own leisure and use when he feels the time is ready if he wants to use them at all. 

In regards to my bedroom fantasies I was recently able to tell Sir this more directly but in case I missed anything I will add it here too. lol. 

I dream of the day were Sir is more comfortable with setting a rhythm to my hits and going one after another. When in a scene I practically want to tell him to do that but I know it is not my place. Sir is on a journey too and I need to be patient that he will get to a part where he is comfortable hitting me that frequently. I believe Sir is still trying to wrap his head around the fact that I like spankings at all. lol. He has asked me why I like them but that is something I still cannot answer at the moment.  I also dream that Sir uses different objects in our house to tie me down on verses just tying me to the bed. For example, we have a dining room chair that he could easily tie me to for playtime hits. Just thinking about it is making my heart rate rise. As I said in my 2014 post I want to be pushed. I want to see how many times I can break and how long I can last in subspace before its too much. I look forward to when Sir is more comfortable with pushing my boundaries and of course when he is well enough to begin that journey. 

As far as the outside of the bedroom dreams and fantasies. These are very girlie and I even feel a little silly saying them but they would be so important to me and my submission. They would be a moment between us that signifies the commitment we are making. I want the outward expression of the inward commitment Sir and I have now made to each other similar to the one we made on our wedding day and the rings we wear to show it. First I would like to replace my wedding ring with something that signifies our new beginning and our new commitment. (Sir hasn't read this yet but I think I just heard him gasp at the thought of buying me a new ring.. lol) I am not saying I need a whole new set and all the fancy stuff. I am more talking just a band of some sort with or without diamonds that is engraved on the inside with something he chooses that means my submission to him. I also want daytime cuffs. I have already found some that I really like and have saved them to my email. I will dig out the link and post it at the bottom! :) I want Sir to cuff me in a sort of ceremonious way.  Both of these things are Sir my Dom staking his claim or marking his territory if you will. Both are visual reminders to me of the commitment we made. I also think it would be really awesome for Sir to do one of these for our one year D/s anniversary. In my mind that is a big day for us and very important. I do not want to overlook it as just another day. In my mind its like we got married all over again and we get a fresh start.. out with the old in with the new. I would even go as far as to say its more important then our wedding day because that day and the years to follow were full of heartache and hard times. I know everyone goes through that but its our past now and we are moving forward to a brighter future. However I truly love my rings because they have lots of meaning too.. So now that I have posted that not sure if I would be able to not wear it.. Might wear the other ring on my other hand.. lol.. However if Sir feels this is a good idea or can read between the lines and finds it important I would be more then happy to obey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment