Thursday, February 20, 2014

Three Month Anniversary

Three months ago yesterday Sir and I started this adventure into D/s-M. It hasn't been easy and its hasn't been hard. Its overall been an adjustment that sometimes I don't feel is happening fast enough. :)


In the last three months I have learned that I like impact, I miss playtime, I can become an irate child when I don't feel Sir is doing what I think he should, I enjoy kneeling and have come to find it is calming for me, I received my first pair of daytime cuffs and wear them with pride and I have recently learned that I may be a babygirl (still researching that one). Most of all I love my submission. I love how it makes me feel what it has done for my marriage and how better things have gotten in just a few short months versus the years and years of trying other things more "normal". Don't get me wrong we are still learning and still have lots too learn. 


My desire for the next month is to continue to work at my submissive mindset as well as continue researching my possible babygirl side. 


I am so blessed that my Sir found this lifestyle so early in our marriage. We now have so so so many full years ahead of us and I cannot wait to experience them all and then look back and reflect on how far we have come. I wouldn't change anything about where we are, where we've come from and where we are going! 

2 comments: