Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cuffs & Collars (01/09/2014)



When we started this journey the thought of cuffs or a collar that I may have to wear all the time sounded horrible. I was so uninterested. However in the short period we have been doing this I have grown to want them. To me their a visual reminder of who I am. Lately I've been finding myself trying to use anything or get ahold of something that could symbolize cuffs for me. I have also been looking at collars. I finally found some wrap bracelets at the store. They aren't anything fancy but they were doing the trick. It was an amazing feeling to have Sir remove them so I could shower and put them back on when I was ready. I hope one day maybe for a D/s anniversary or something Sir gets me daytime cuffs. The idea of him picking out something like that for me sounds so beautiful. I have heard of other subs being collared on their one year D/s anniversary. At the end of the day I am learning that cuffs more then a collar means something to me and I want very much to have a pretty pair all my own. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment