Sunday, February 23, 2014

Irate Child (12/28/2013)


After our last guest left Sir came to the bedroom where he found me laying in bed still awake as directed. I knew I was going to be spanked for hitting Sir earlier in the night. Sir looked at me and told me where I needed to go. I could have assumed he meant the bathroom because that's where we've been the last couple nights however I have not been spanked as punishment in the bathroom. It's really annoying to me that I am suppose to guess what Sir wants to assume what he's trying to say. Well of course I didn't do what I thought he wanted me to do. Instead I made comment about how I didn't understand where he wanted me and how I didn't know why I was going to the bathroom since I was in trouble. Sir told me he was going to spank me for hitting him earlier and then he was going to spank me for play. Once again I didn't shut my mouth. I know I know, I am asking for it. This time I said to Sir that he can't spank me in punishment and then spank me for fun right after especially when I enjoy spankings. It just seemed confusing to me and I don't think I would have taken the punishment seriously. Sir then tells me to kneel by the bed. Ok now I'm really confused because that means Sir wants me to suck his cock but I thought I was being punished. I plop on my knees and cross my arms. I'm irritated at this point. Only repeating to myself that this is why we don't play after excessive drinking. Sir is all over the place and not being direct with his statements. Sir asks me if that was a good idea. I replied "probably not" in a sarcastic tone. I bring up that I thought I was in trouble and now I'm going to suck his cock?? Sir tells me he wants me to kneel because he thought I needed a moment. I explained to Sir that he needed to say that. Sir said "do I have to explain everything". I said "no Sir you don't unless it goes against our norm and then yes you do because I can't read your mind". Sir didn't say anything else. He eventually told me to get back in bed and left the room. My insides dropped to the floor. I had really screwed up and I was so upset with myself. I continues to kneel trying to reclaim myself.  Shortly before Sir walks back into the room I climb into bed and let the tears fall to the pillow. I am so disappointed in myself. It kills me when Sir walks away from me after that. I can feel his disappoint radiating off of him. It really sucks. Sir asks me what's wrong and I speak very little but give a general idea. Sir talks with me for a little. He then instructs me to go sit by his chair in the livingroom and take off my nightie. He follows me to the livingroom and he pulls me close. We discuss why I am being punished. I am ready for it. I want to move past my ridiculousness and try and turn the night around. I position myself over Sir's knee and I prepare myself. I have no idea how many hits I'm going to get but at this point I don't think I cared. *smack* the first hit stings but it's welcoming. I say nothing because I wasn't directed to. Sir asks me what I'm suppose to say. "One sorry Sir" I say. *smack* "two sorry Sir". *smack* "three sorry Sir". My ass is on fire. The tears are rolling now and I'm doing my best to not let it get in the way of my counting. I'm not crying from the pain. I think I'm crying that I have put Sir in this position because of my mouth. *smack* "eight sorry Sir". *smack* "nine sorry Sir". *smack* "ten sorry Sir". It's all over and I barely got through. The last hit took the wind out of me. Sir places my head in his lap and rubs my back as he always does after a punishment spanking. After that the whole night is a blur and I may have reached subspace. I honestly don't know. I remember spending the night on my knees sucking Sir's cock.  Sir asked me if I deserved an erotic spanking. I said "no sir". Sir asked me why. "I've been a bad girl Sir" I said. Sir looked down at me and said good answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment